- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
2 Pack 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon LIMITED
The Only Okanagan Wine Without The Buzz
For the first time ever, you can experience the delicate artistry of Okanagan winemaking—without the alcohol, sugar or carbohydrates.
This 2-pack lets you experience:
- 2 bottles of non-alcoholic Cabernet Sauvignon made from 100% Okanagan grapes
Why you'll love the 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon…
The 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon was picked ripe. The nose is a basket of variety: black currant, spices, and sweets. The palate is subtle, with medium acid and soft tannins. Squish a little raspberry in your mouth and you'll get an idea of the mouthfeel. On the finish, the fruit notes carry through, giving brightness to a grape that is typically heavier in profile.
This Okanagan Cabernet Sauvignon—the only one of its kind— is a fruity, non-sparkling wine to add to your non-alcoholic collection, perfect for nice dinners or drinks with friends.
What makes Okanagan wine so special?
Thanks to our unique “pocket desert” climate, the Okanagan has emerged as an exciting wine region. Our long, hot summer with dry, arid conditions gives our grapes plenty of time in the sunshine leading to more ripeness and flavour development. The cool, fall nights impart balance to the wines, preserving their natural acidity—which you can taste in our wines.
2021 Cabernet Sauvignon Details:
- Appellation: Okanagan Valley, Canada
- Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tasting: Spices & currants on the nose with the texture of black tea and a mouthful of berries on the finish
- Pairing: Roasted Chicken; Aged Cheese; Pasta With White Sauce; Fish
- Serving: Room temperature or slightly chilled
- Nutrition: 0 grams sugar, 0 grams carbohydrates
- Alcohol: <1%
- Calories: 18/glass
SHIPS DECEMBER 5th