- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
6 Pack Sparkling Rose
The Only Okanagan Wine Without The Buzz
For the first time ever, you can experience the delicate artistry of Okanagan wine-making—without the alcohol, sugar or carbohydrates.
This 4-pack lets you have:
- 6 bottles of the zesty 0.5% Sparkling Rosé made from Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Syrah, and Cabernet Franc grapes
Why you'll love the 0.5% 2022 Sparkling Rosé…
If you’re enjoying appies with friends, nothing beats the classic combination of wine and cheese… and the Sparkling Rosé should be your top pick. Pairing best with soft cheeses, oysters and falafel wraps, you’ll be treated to melon and strawberry on the nose with bright acid on the palate in this light bodied Sparkling Rosé.
What makes Okanagan wine so special?
Thanks to our unique “pocket desert” climate, the Okanagan has emerged as an exciting wine region. Our long, hot summer with dry, arid conditions gives our grapes plenty of time in the sunshine leading to more ripeness and flavour development. The cool, fall nights impart balance to the wines, preserving their natural acidity—which you can taste in our wines.
2022 Sparkling Rosé Details:
- Appellation: Okanagan Valley, Canada
- Grapes: Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Syrah, & Cabernet Franc
- Tasting: Melon and strawberry on nose, bright acid on palate, light body
- Pairing: Oysters, Falafel wraps, Soft cheese platter
- Serving: Slightly chilled, refrigerate after opening
- Nutrition: 0 grams sugar, 0 grams carbohydrates
- Alcohol: <0.5%
- Calories: 18 calories/glass